Mr. S C Duggal
K&D Legal, Partner in the Law Firm
S. C. Duggal’s experience of over two decades is in litigation in the field of civil, labour and company matters and deals with
- Laws related to Property
- Specialized Laws, including the Negotiable Instruments Act, The Company Law, Cyber Law, Information Technology, Trade Mark and Copyright, Trade Secrets etc.
- Conveyance and Legal Drafting, Agreements, Mediations, Arbitration & Conciliations etc.
S.C. Duggal is a seasoned lawyer who studies every aspect and all possibilities very deeply. His research in every case is the special ability that sets his work apart. He has litigated a variety of complex cases before the Company Law Board, Consumer Forums and State Commission etc.
S. C. Duggal holds a Law degree from the University of Delhi and a Masters bachelors degree in Engineering from Delhi College of Engineering. He has over 15 years of work experience with the Government of India in Technical, Administrative and Personnel capacities prior to joining the legal profession in 1992.
Membership of Professional Bodies/Associations
- New Delhi Bar Association
- Delhi High Court Bar Association
- Life Member – The Aeronautical Society of India